Monday, November 23, 2009

Time to Give Thanks

Time to Give Thanks

 

As the holiday season approaches, many people take the time to ponder what and who they should give thanks for. This year has made me especially thankful for many things. I am thankful that I have a very supportive, understanding wife that I know will back me and be with me through thick and thin. I am also thankful that I have a great support system of family and friends. With all of the problems many people are facing today, these are the things that people need the most, and some sort of income of course! Having served in Iraq and seeing first hand how many around the world live has made me appreciate the little things that much more we here in America have. I truly believe that we live in the best country in the world today, and that if more people can see that and be proud of it, we can help make the world along with our country a better place. I hope that everyone who reads this takes the time to sit back and look at the positives they have in their lives and thank those who they have to be grateful for. Now to help you with feeling thankful, I will bring you the gift of new game information. As most of you know, Assassin's Creed 2 and God of War 1 and 2 Collection have been out since November 17th. God of War has come out to refresh gamers about the back story to the upcoming third installment, God of War III, by placing the first and second games on one blue ray disc for the first time. This should be a great gift for any gamer who like adventure and puzzle solving. I am eagerly awaiting the release of God of War III that should hit shelves sometime in February of next year. I have written about Assassin's Creed 2 in an older post located in the October posts. Coming to the video game world is Avatar, the video game based on the anticipated new movie from James Cameron. I really don't know how to explain this game well, but what I have read indicates that it will follow the movie very closely and emerge gamers into the world of Pandora. On December 17th the greatly awaited arrival of Final Fantasy XIII finally comes. This game will take the graphics and performance of the PS3 to a whole new level, and thrill new and returning gamers to the world of Final Fantasy. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and enjoy it with the ones they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment